The mission of the Holocaust Memorial & Tolerance Center of Nassau County (HMTC) is to teach the history of the Holocaust and its lessons through education and community outreach. We teach about the dangers of antisemitism, racism, bullying and all manifestations of intolerance. We promote resistance to prejudice and advocate respect for every human being.
Garden Tours: through November 15th
- Docent-led tours through our Children’s Memorial Garden. Weather permitting.
- Mondays and Thursdays: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., on the hour
- Sundays: 12 noon, 1:30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Self-guided Tours of HMTC’s museum
- Monday thru Friday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Advance Registrations strongly advised.
- Sundays: No walk-ins available. Advance registrations only.
All tour participants must wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines.
Contact Rachel Cara at (516) 571-8040 or email@example.com for more information or to schedule a tour.
- Adults: $10
- Seniors (65+): $5
- Students: $5
Advance reservations are strongly recommended.
Garden tours are by appointment only. Admission to the museum is limited based on Nassau County COVID-19 guidelines. Garden tours must be booked and paid for at least three business days in advance.